It is with great pleasure that I announce that we have become a member of the "Access Denied" Fleet Armada and the "Naw'Tem" Armada. These fleets are some of the oldest fleets in the game.
This is a great opportunity for us to meet new players and expand the Star Trek Online experience for our members.
There is a cool down period of 24 hours until we are able to contribute to their projects, and them to ours.
I have made contact with some other fleets as well that may be interested in joining us as Gamma fleets.
The following is the common Code of Conduct for Access Denied and Naw'Tem Armadas
Access Denied/Naw'Tem Armadas Chat Channel Code of Conduct
1.Observe a general "PG-13" demeanour while participating publically in the fleet. Excessive swearing, disrespect, sexual content are not allowed.
2.Fully respect every other member in the chat and behave in a mature manner at all times. This includes, but is not limited to, respectfully chatting with other players, giving positive advice instead of destructive criticism, being fair in inviting to STFs and also suppressing any "elitism" feelings.
3.Access Denied/Naw'Tem Armadas have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in regards to discrimination. This includes, but is not limited to, any discrimination based on age, sex, race, religion, nationality, sexual identity or orientation, creed, etc.
4.Refrain from any kind of drama. Drama is usually unnecessary, so please do not create any.
Memorandum of Understanding between Armada Partners/Allies
- Fully respect and follow the agreed Code of Conduct
- Alpha or beta fleets shall not restrict other fleets growth
- Fleet leaders/officers of each fleet are responsible for ensuring that Code of Conduct is followed by fleet members
- There are passive fleets, but we do not encourage totally inactive fleets in this armada and each fleet must do its due diligence for the growth of itself and the Armada as a whole.
- The alpha fleets do not restrict member movement within the Armada, If a fleet feels they want to restrict member movement it should be done within the fleet itself.
- Fleets agree to share any intelligence related to banned personal or any "names of trouble makers" with other fleets in the Armada. However, "how" or "if" to take actions regards to these listed people in another fleet is decided by each fleet individually.